To Tokyo and Beyond

 To Tokyo and Beyond

Hi there! My name is Olivia and I've been given the amazing opportunity to travel to Tokyo, Japan this summer. Along with 5 other teammates working under ReachGlobal, we will be experiencing the missionary lifestyle and more importantly, spreading the love of Jesus to the people in Tokyo. Because of your gifts and support, I can spend my summer following God's calling in my life by serving him through serving others. Starting tomorrow, orientation begins, and we fly out Thursday! Below is a photo of my team. From left to right: Kali, Olivia, Jenna, Emily, John, and Henry.





Prayer Requests

Safe travels as gather to fly across the world.
My team and I would have open hearts and minds to do what God has prepared us to do.
Prayers for peace of mind as we adapt to a completely new culture.
Prayers for opening the hearts of the Japanese people to hear and accept the gospel message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Tokyo

July 16- July 23: Week Six Recap

July 2- July 8: Week Four Recap